To celebrate my recent milestone of followers, my Tumblr’s 5th birthday, and in general just to say thank you to everyone for following me over the years, I’ve decided to have a FREINDS giveway competition!
One (lucky!) winner will receive:
- A mini peephole frame (frame) replica
- FRIENDS stationery set
- FRIENDS pencil case
- FRIENDS eraser pack
- FRIENDS button/badge pack
- FRIENDS mini book
- Central Perk keychain
The rules to enter:
- You must be following me.
- Like and reblog this post.
- You can reblog as many times as you want. Each reblog will count as an entry.
- But DO NOT create a Tumblr just to reblog this post. It has to be reblogged to your own Tumblr. I will check on this when picking the winner!
- The giveaway is open to everyone, worldwide.
- Winner will be chosen via a random number generator on Sunday, 23rd March.
And that’s it. :) So get reblogging and good luck!!
Don’t tell me. We’re about to go over a huge waterfall
sharp rocks at the bottom?
bring it on
I’ve probably reblogged this about 4 or 5 times now, but I don’t care. I love this so much.
does anyone else just
- There’s an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of great power and wisdom, and consolation to the soul in times of need. - What’s that, then?
FLOWER GLEAM AND GLOW
LET YOUR POWER SHINE
I CAN’T WITH YOU PERFECT PEOPLE ANYMORE
I will always re-blog this, even my daughter thinks it’s hilarious.
Woohoo! Super selfie 2014 Osca—- BENEDICT WHY
i’m just so happy
just stared at this for so long
Let us sing the songs of our people.
YA Lit Meme: [1/9] quotes
'Augustus Waters talked so much that he'd interrupt you at his own funeral.And he was pretentious: Sweet Jesus Christ that kid never took a piss without pondering the abundant metaphorical resonances of human waste production. And he was vain: I do not believe I have ever met a more physically attractive person who was more acutely aware of his own physical attractiveness. But I will say this: when scientists of the future show up at my house with robot eyes and they tell me to try them on, I will tell the scientists to screw off because I do not want to see a world without him.